Printerssupply.ca offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our compatible and remanufactured ink and toner products. All products which, are manufactured for and or sold by Printerssupply.ca have been made using the finest quality materials. We insure your complete satisfaction and savings, guaranteed on our compatible toner cartridges!If you are not satisfied with your purchase of compatible toner cartridges, you may return the products within 30 days of purchase for a replacement or refund. Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable. Please check our Return Policy for more information regarding our return policies and procedures for returning un-used and defective products.
1- Compatible ProductsPrinterssupply.ca will replace defective compatible products free of charge if the products are returned within one year of the original shipping date. All products that are returned under warranty will be inspected prior to replacement approval. We will not accept returned products that exhibit evidence of tampering or physical damages due to customer use. Also we will not accept toner cartridges as defective if more than 50% of the toner powder has been used.Replacement Options:Customers can select one of the following methods of replacing their products:
A- Get your return authorization number, return your product, and we will ship your replacement free of charge after receiving and inspecting your returned products.B- If you urgently need your replacement, you can select to purchase the replacement product at full charge and we will credit your original purchase after inspecting your returned product.2- OEM ProductsWarranty for defective OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) products will follow the warranty policy of the original manufacturer.We DO NOT provide any return or refund if there is any quality issue regarding OEM products.All detail information of manufacturer’s warranty are available on their website. Their warranty will not cover any damages that is caused during installation.We DO NOT accept return of opened OEM products which is ordered by mistake.Please check the following list for their contact information:
Kyocera Mita Canada
Pitney Bowes Canada
3- Warranty For Imaging Drums
Please note that warranty for all imaging drums are just 3 Months. We are unable to replace any imaging drums 3 months after date of purchase.
How long will it take after my order ships?
All online and phone orders will be shipped out from our Canada warehouses. Ground Shipping will take from 2 to 7 business days. You can track your package on the carriers website we used to ship. Once a package leaves our warehouses it becomes the responsibility of the carrier for any unforeseen delays in your order’s arrival. We can help you but we can not guarantee a fast turnaround on this.How long will it take to process my order?
We usually process and ship all our orders the same or next business day the order was placed.
Any order placed after 2:00 (Pacific Time) PM will ship on the next business day. Please note that an order placed on Friday after 2:00 PM (Pacific Time) will ship on Monday as we don’t ship on non-business days.Can I Cancel my order?
Cancellations after 2:00 PM (Pacific Time) and incorrect orders will be subject to a 20% administration and restocking fee. If the order has been shipped then the customer will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and total shipping charges.How much is shipping charge?
– $8.95 (Flat Rate) per order regardless quantity – By Canada Post (3-7 Business Days)*
– Express Shipping: $24.95 (Flat Rate) per order – By Canada Post (2-3 Business Days).
– Priority Shipping: $34.95 (Flat Rate) per Order – By Canada Post (1-2 Business Days).
Areas outside of the courier’s regular delivery route, may be subject to additional shipping charges. If you think you live in one of these areas please call us to place your order: 1(866) 472-2739How can I track my order?
Yes, as soon as we ship the order, an email will be sent to the email address used to create your account. You can track your order using your tracking number on the courier’s website that we used to ship your order. http://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/default.jsf Canada Post: 1(800) 550-6333What should I do for damaged delivery?
If the item appears to have obvious damage by the Shipping Company, immediately tell the driver you do not want to receive this package or call the shipping company to submit a damaged shipment claim. If the damaged package was left or someone else signed for it, there is a period of 5 days to file the damage claim. Obtain a control number from the shipping company.What should I do if an item is missing from my order?
Check the number of products you should have received in your invoice. Verify you have received all boxes and checked all packing material for small items. We usually enclose small ink cartridges inside the bigger size toner boxes. If you are still missing an item(s), email our Customer Service for your order status.Do you deliver to P.O. BOX addresses?
Yes, We do ship to P.O. Boxes using Canada Post Expedited Services.Duplicated Orders
Yes, Our customer orders are approved automatically by a set of filters we have on our website. Please make sure to contact our Customer Service or Sales Department if you believe your order has been duplicated. Although you will of course be allowed to return the duplicate shipment.Do you ship internationally?
We only ship within Canada.Can you send my order COD?
Due to high costs associated with COD orders, we cannot ship any orders COD.My Package never arrived and it says that it has shipped
In some cases a package can be lost by the carrier and never arrived to the customer. In these cases, please call our customer service and we will open a case and contact the courier company to find the package. Usually it takes up to 10 business days for the courier to approve the lost order. After courier approval, we can either reship the package or reimburse the customer for the money. The claims are not applicable for packages with no tracking number or packages delivered to wrong addresses.No claims will be taken past the 30 days from the date of purchase.How do I get my order tracking number?
The tracking numbers for each shipped orders are automatically emailed to your email address after shipping. Alternatively, you can Login to your account and click on “View Order Status”.My tracking number is not working. What should I do?
Sometimes a package gets separated from its order and does not get scanned by the shipper. Either way, give it a day or two to see if all the items on your order arrive. If you have not received your order in the time given or your tracking number doesn’t display any info after 1 or 2 days, please call the carrier (Canada Post). If you don’t get an answer we will be very happy to help you.Incorrect Address Supplied
Incorrect address information would include: missing apartment or suite number, wrong house number, missing company name, wrong postal code, incorrect province, multiple addresses listed in the street field, or any other error which would render the package undeliverable resulting in it being either returned to us, or held for correct address information by the courier. Should Printerssupply.ca hold your order as ‘undeliverable’ due to incorrect addresses you supplied, we will not be responsible for any delayed delivery. The order will not be re-shipped out until the correct shipping address is provided. Please double check your shipping address for accuracy. There would be $20 charge for address correction and re-shipping any order to the correct address. This fee will be billed to the credit card the order was placed with.
RETURN POLICYPrinterssupply.ca offers a return policy of up to 30 days for refund/exchange, and up to 90 days for store credit/exchange, subject to the following conditions:
1) All returns/exchanges must be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Merchandise returned without an RMA number will not be accepted. To obtain an RMA:
A – Log in to your account and click on “My Orders”.
B – From the list of orders, select the one that you want to exchange or return by clicking on “Return”
C – Fill out the details of your request, attach any relevant photos or scans of the problem and click on “Submit”
D – You will be issued an RMA number: this is your reference for your request.
Once you have submitted your request, a customer service agent may contact you if more information is required.
If your request is accepted: You will receive an email with return shipping instructions. Merchandise must be returned 100% complete, in the original packaging, with all manuals and other accessories. *Please note: Item(s) need to be returned in original packaging that is in re-saleable condition. Please take steps to protect the original packaging from damage by wrapping it, or placing it inside of a shipping box
If your request is not accepted: You will receive an email regarding the dispute related to the request.
2) Returned products must meet our criteria for acceptance before we issue a credit or ship a replacement order. If the returned product does not meet our acceptance criteria, Printerssupply.ca will make a reasonable attempt to contact you, using the contact information provided on the original order, to arrange for return or disposal of the item. We reserve the right to dispose of any rejected returned item if we are not able to contact you within 30 days.Criteria for Acceptance
i) All Merchandise
• Must be issued an RMA before returning it to our warehouse
• Must contain more than 50% of the item’s capacity ii) Non-Defective Merchandise
• All returned merchandise is subject to a 20% re-stocking fee and must be returned at the customer’s own cost.
• Merchandise must be returned unused, in re-saleable condition.
• You may return for refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase date, and for store credit only within 90 days of purchase date.
• All non-defective merchandise returns will be inspected before a refund/credit is issued.
• Approval of returns for unopened, non-defective merchandise after 3 months is solely at the discretion of Printerssupply.ca. *** Opened OEM (manufacturer original) products DO NOT QUALIFY for return or exchange as these are not re-saleable once opened ***
iii) Defective Merchandise
• If it is determined that your product is likely defective, you will be issued a pre-paid shipping label to return the product to our warehouse for further investigation.
• Following an investigation, you will be issued a refund, store credit or replacement product. Please note: No refund will be issued beyond 30 days (store credit or replacement only), even if the product is determined to be defective.
• Replacement products will only be shipped once the defective product is received and inspected. If you require your replacement more urgently, you have the option to purchase a replacement order at full charge, and we will credit back your original purchase after receiving and inspecting the return. NOTE: If returned merchandise is determined NOT to be defective, and/or it is returned with less than 50% toner capacity, then any refund/replacement/credit is at the sole discretion of Printerssuppply.ca.
iv) OEM Products Printerssupply.ca does not accept returns of Opened OEM products, regardless of usage.
• Due to the nature of OEM products we are unable to provide refund or replacement of special-order items or Opened OEM products (even if ordered by mistake).
• Defective OEM products follow the warranty policies of the manufacturer, and you should contact the manufacturer directly for any warranty issues.
Please take note that OEM warranty does not cover damage caused during installation
• All OEM product returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee. v) Imaging Drums
Please consult your product label carefully before installing imaging drums as we cannot accept returns of imaging drums if:
• The imaging drum has been installed and used
• More than 3 months has passed since the purchase date
• It is an OEM product that has been opened